How to Become A Vendor
The Gardens GreenMarket strives to balance product type while staying true to the mission of a Farmer’s Market. Vendor classification will be assigned when applicants are approved by market management. Accepted vendor classifications include: Small-Scale Farmer/Grower Vendor, Small-Scale Business Vendor, Prepared Concessions Vendor, Fine Arts and Skilled Artisan Vendor*, Seasonal/Unique Craft Vendor*, and Non-Profit Community Group Vendor.
*Any prospective vendor seeking to gain artisan or seasonal/unique craft vendor classification are required to submit proof of assembling items and samples to The Gardens GreenMarket Fine Art Jury Committee on a date to be determined at a later time (unless vendor participated in the 2019-2020 GreenMarket season).
Applications for our summer season market are now available. The tentative start date for the summer season is May 10, 2020. Operating hours will be 8am - 12pm. Please see information below on how to submit an application.
HOW TO COMPLETE/SUBMIT APPLICATION:
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Palm Beach Gardens GreenMarket tradition, please submit your online application. Past participation does not guarantee a space in the GreenMarket.
1. Click on the link above. If you haven’t already created an account, you will need to do that first.
2. When logged into account, the account holder’s last name and account number will appear next to "Welcome" (ex: Welcome, Smith #12345)
3. Click on "Search" tab at the top of the page. It is located between Home and Golf Course tabs.
4. A drop-down menu will appear; click on "Search" tab located under Activities
5. Activity Search Criteria will appear. In the Keyword Search, type in "GreenMarket" (this is just one word)
6. Click on the "+" sign
7. It will ask you if want to add this item to your cart; click "yes"
8. Fill in information, then select "submit"
9. Proceed to checkout, select "continue"
10. A confirmation receipt will be e-mailed to confirm application was submitted.