All Decked Out!
Holiday Home Decorating Contest
ONLINE VOTING NOW OPEN!
Cast your vote for your favorite 'All Decked Out!' home in our Holiday Home Decorating Contest!
Does your home light up the street? Do you & your neighbors compete to see who is the most festive? Then your home would be perfect for the City of Palm Beach Gardens Holiday Home Decorating Contest! Join the City as we celebrate the holidays with a socially distanced decorating contest!
To enter, follow 3 easy steps: Decorate the exterior of your home for the holiday season, snap a photo showing your lights and décor, submit your photo via our Online Form.
Registration Deadline: December 11, 2020
- Note: All entries will be listed by address on the City’s webpage and social media accounts
#VotePBG: Residents will decide the winner! Palm Beach Gardens residents are encouraged to vote for their favorite decorated home. Please read our full contest disclaimer at the next tab.
Voting Period: December 14th – 17th
ONLINE VOTING NOW OPEN: Cast your vote for your favorite 'All Decked Out!' home in our Holiday Home Decorating Contest! All Decked Out! Survey
- Entries must be located within the jurisdictional boundaries for Palm Beach Gardens (Am I a Palm Beach Gardens resident?)
- Entries must be residential buildings (no businesses)
- Contest is limited to decorations that can be seen from the street side of the house at night
- Registration is from November 20-December 11th
- Photos of your home must be submitted with the online entry form and must picture lights on
- Submissions are due no later than December 11th via our online entry form
- The public voting period will be open December 14th – 17th
- Winners will receive a special visit the night of December 19th
- One address or unit allowed per entry
Get ready for a special guest! On the evening of December 19th a special guest will arrive to award the Top 5 with a special lawn sign and a "decked out" trophy for first place.
HOLIDAY HOME DECORATING CONTEST DISCLAIMERS
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN
- Deadline for submission: Entries may be submitted beginning on November 20, 2020 and will be accepted through December 11, 2020.
- Judging: The public will determine the winner of this contest by casting a vote via online survey. A link will be provided on December 14th-17th for voting via Survey Monkey.
- Acknowledgement of Rules: In order to participate in this contest, you must acknowledge and agree to be bound by the official rules, terms and conditions. Check the box on the Entry Form to acknowledge rules.
Official Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: Open to anyone currently residing in the City of Palm Beach Gardens. Participants under 18 years of age are eligible with the written consent of a custodial parent or legal guardian. Individuals affiliated with the City of Palm Beach Gardens (the "City"), including employees and their immediate families (children, siblings and spouses) are NOT eligible to enter. Proof of residency is required.
How to Enter:
- Complete the online entry form and submit a photo by uploading the file on the Palm Beach Gardens Website.
- By entering/participating in this promotion/contest, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions set forth in these official rules and City's decisions related to same, which are final and binding.
Use of Entries and Contest Publicity:
- Image Releases: You are responsible for obtaining any and all necessary releases from any and all identifiable persons depicted in your photograph (for minors, a release from their custodial parent or legal guardian is required). Copies of all releases must be provided to the City at the time of photograph submission.
- Warranty: By submitting your photograph in this promotion/contest you represent and warrant that the decorations and the photograph of same are your original work, its submission does not violate any agreement between you and a third party, and its submission does not infringe upon or violate any law, statute, or ordinance or infringe upon any other right of any kind, including without limitation, any copyright, patent, trademark, defamation, libel, privacy rights, and/or publicity rights.
- License and Intellectual Property: The copyright in any submission shall remain the property of the entrant; however, by submitting a photo, you grant the City, and those authorized by the City, a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of your entry, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, to support its work and that of the City's affiliates and cooperating nonprofit partners. Uses include, but are not limited to: print and digital, electronic newsletters; websites, slide shows, and promotional items such as printed cards, and calendars. Any photo reproduced may or may not include a photographer credit. The City will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with the above.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By submitting a photograph, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge, and hold harmless the City, its employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, suits, losses, and damages, including attorneys' fees and costs and fees and costs on appeal, arising out or in any way related to your submission of a photograph and/or participation in this photo contest or any contest-related activities.
- Disclaimer: By entering this contest you do hereby specifically authorize the City of Palm Beach Gardens to use photographs of your residence and do hereby grant the City of Palm Beach Gardens the non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual right and license to use, display, reproduce, publish, transmit and distribute said photographs on the Internet, and/or in any other promotional materials utilized by the City of Palm Beach Gardens. Furthermore, you do hereby authorize the City of Palm Beach Gardens to release your address for publicity in connection with the Holiday Home Decorating Contest.
- The City of Palm Beach Gardens is not responsible for: (a) the accuracy or inaccurate of any information, whether caused by entrants or printing errors and/or omissions; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the contest; (c) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctions of any network hardware or software; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, misdirected or undeliverable mail or electronic mail; or (f) lost, delayed, misdirected or undelivered photographs and/or entries.
- Publicity: Participation in the contest constitutes consent to the City's use of your name, likeness, and other information for promotional purposes in any and all media which may be chosen in the City's sole and absolute discretion without any payment or consideration of any kind whatsoever.
- Conditions: The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The City reserves the right to cancel the contest or modify these rules at its sole and absolute discretion. The City reserves the right to disallow or reject any entry that depicts brand logos or other intellectual property, whether on signs or posters or in other forms, or that in its judgment is harmful to the public order, is pornographic, profane, violates commonly accepted standards of decency and/or is contrary to the goals, purposes or objectives of the contest.