PRODUCT JURY PROCESS:
All prospective vendors seeking participation in the market as an Artisan, Crafter and Handmade Goods Vendor must jury their products every two years* and may be accepted based on the following information:
- After completing and submitting an application, vendor agrees to electronically submit pictures/videos and product information (see below), within 72 hours of application submission to email@example.com:
- Demonstration of how products are created-
- Materials and tools used
- Beginning, middle and end of production process
- Market staff may request additional photos/videos
- All products that the prospective vendor would like to sell at the market
- Supply source (nature, store bought, repurposed, etc.)
- Description of production technique types
- Social media and/or website information
All of the information listed above is REQUIRED in order for an application to be considered "complete".
*Vendors who have submitted photos/videos during the 2021-2022 market season do not need to resubmit this information for the 2022-2022 market season. With that said, the City reserves the right to request additional information anytime throughout the year.