This year's theme is "Fire won't wait. Plan your escape!"
ENTER OUR CONTEST by submitting your Home Fire Escape Plan for a chance to win a private tour of our Fire Station! In the event of a fast-growing home fire, every second and every action matters. It is important to take a moment, do a walkthrough of your home and make a plan to ensure that you and your family know all of the exit points in the event a home fire begins to spread.
1. Sit down with your family to discuss the different ways to escape your home if a fire were to break out.
2. Determine a place outside that is a safe distance from your home for everyone to meet up if you get separated.
3. Knowing two ways out of every room is an important piece of your Home Escape Plan.
4. Draw a picture to represent the inside of your home and the escape route the family will take.
5. Use your cellphone or camera to snap a photo of your plan.
6. Complete the entry form and attach the photo file of your plan.
7. Submit the entry form.
The deadline to submit your escape plan is October 15th. Read our event contest disclaimers here.
FIRE ESCAPE PLAN ENTRY FORM HERE