Calendar module icon

Calendar

View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.

Date:
April 28, 2019
Time:
6:00 AM
Location:
Sandhill Crane Golf Club
Address:
11401 Northlake Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Facebook Twitter Email

Closest to the Pin for Charity: Place of Hope

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Support a great cause and make a local impact by taking part in our newest competition series which aims to benefit local charities! On Friday, April 19th and Sunday, April 28th, the Closest to the Pin for Charity competion will be donating 80% of total funds raised to Place of Hope.? A minimum donation of $5.00 is all it takes to enter the competition on Hole #4, with a chance to win 20% of the raised donations in Golf Shop credits! ?Speak to a Golf Shop attendant or call us at 561.630.1100 for more information on the competition.?