We are beginning the first phase of reopening. Below is information regarding your next round at Sandhill Crane, some changes put in place to protect you and the staff, and additional County-mandated requirements that all players and golf courses must abide by to ensure we are able to remain open for play. Please review these guidelines.
- Our Golf Shop will remain closed for the time being
- Tee times must be paid for over the phone the day prior to your tee time
- Please call 561-630-1160 option 6 to pay for your round
- Only one credit card will be processed PER GROUP to help alleviate an overabundance of phone calls and payment processing at this time. Please coordinate the payment among your group and have the player in charge of your group call to make payment for all players in the group at one time. Multiple credit cards will not be processed for a group due to time constraints
- Gratuities for staff is not included in the price of the round. Anyone wishing to add a gratuity for our cart attendants may do so upon payment of their round by credit card with a Golf Shop attendant to help ensure proper social distancing.
- Players will be required to take single-rider golf carts unless they are sharing a cart with a family member
- Our short game practice area and putting green are CLOSED until further notice,
- Our Driving Range will be open for warm up IMMEDIATELY PRIOR to your tee time and available for use by preregistered golfers only
- A minimum of 10 feet should separate each player on the driving range
- Range balls may only be purchased by credit card directly at the machine
- Please wear disposable gloves when using the range ball machine and when carrying your range basket to the range
- We are working with limited staff, so please help us ensure the range remains open and RETURN your basket to the range machine when you are finished
- Players may not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time
- Our staff is not permitted to handle your golf bags or equipment of any kind. The Bag Drop area will remain CLOSED. Please park and carry your clubs from the lot to our cart staging area
- Our clubhouse will remain closed; however, restrooms will be accessible on the east side of the Golf Shop and at the Training Center
- Our restaurant will remain open for take-out service only
- A Beverage Cart is not permitted at this time. As such, on-course food and beverage will be limited to orders placed for pick-up prior to play, after play, or for pick-up at the turn from hole 9 to 10
- The Dancing Crane restaurant will be open daily for to-go food service from our turn station from 7:00 am until 2:00 pm. Sandwiches, wraps, snacks, hot and cold beverages, and a full service bar will be available. The restaurant will open at 12:00 noon with an extended menu for the rest of the afternoon and evening. At this time we are permitting ONLY water canteens to be brought with players. Coolers and alcohol remain prohibited from being brought on premises. At this time we are unable to issue coolers for food and beverage purposes.
- Facial coverings are required by the County in areas where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. A facial covering must be worn until you arrive on the first tee, and must be worn again while delivering your cart back to the cart-return/decontamination area
- Rakes have been removed in all bunkers. Please rake the bunker with your feet. You may play preferred lies during this time. Additionally ball washers will not be available for use on course
- All sand containers, scorecards, pencils, tees, coolers, and other shared materials have been removed from the golf cart. We will not have these items to provide to players during the first phase of reopening
- All players must practice social distancing on course and a minimum of 6 feet must be kept between players unless they are riding in the same cart (family members)
- Players are not permitted to congregate after play. Players shall leave the golf facility immediately upon completion of play
- All carts must be returned by 7:00 pm nightly
Those who do not abide by the requirements set forth above will be immediately removed from the course. We ask for everyone’s compliance to help us remain open for business and to help protect our staff and patrons.
As we enter into the first phase of reopening we want to thank you for your patience while we implement these changes to our operation, our course, and our staffing schedules. We understand it has been a very long 5 weeks without golf and are excited to begin providing golf services to you again.
Please give us a call if you have additional questions and we will see you on the short grass soon!